Careers: Top 10 Reasons to Work at IFD
- You will make a difference. IFD's flagship Homebuliders model has an 88% success rate for keeping children safely in their homes. While we measure success differently for our various service models, all of our programs enjoy a high level of success.
- EBP central. We are the top evidence-based program provider for child welfare in Washington State.
- We are family. IFD offers a supportive, team-based environment.
- Get schooled. Extensive classroom and on-the-job training give therapists the tools they need to be successful.
- In the forefront. We are leaders in the field of child welfare. We provide services, conduct research, and provide training. IFD also has a seat at the table in policy development. This gives us the ability to help shape state and national policy in ways that support our clients.
- Accentuate the positive. We look for - and assume - the best in our clients, partners, and each other.
- Small case loads. Our Homebuilders therapists work with 2-3 families at a time. In our other programs, caseloads do not exceed 15 families at a time.
- Great benefits. Full time employees receive 11 paid holidays and 12 sick days per year. Clinical employees receive 20 paid vacation days per year; office staff start at 10 days and receive 20 days by their 5th year. Two sick days can be utilized annually as well-being days.
- Not Your 8 to 5 job. A flexible schedule allows you to attend to your own family and personal needs as things come up.
- At IFD, almost every day is "Casual Friday."